A technical report explaining step-by-step on how to calculate distortion coefficients from a dot pattern image is available at Zenodo.
Examples of how to use the package are in the “/examples” folder at the github page.
- 3.3.1. Process a high-quality calibration image
- 3.3.2. Process an X-ray target image having perspective effect
- 3.3.3. Process a challenging X-ray target image
- 3.3.4. Process a line-pattern image
- 3.3.5. Correct both radial distortion and perspective distortion
- 3.3.6. Calibrate a camera using a chessboard image
- 3.3.7. Correct perspective distortion
- 3.3.8. Correct radial distortion of an image without using a calibration target
- 3.3.9. Useful tips